Steam Game ‘Dear Esther’ Is Free for Only 24 More Hours ,Download now and Keep It Forever
The Chinese Room has announced that Dear Esther is free to download and play on PC through Steam to celebrate the game’s 10th anniversary.
If you buy something from a this link, myelectricsparks Media may earn a commission. See our Read More.
The Chinese Room
The narrative exploration game is available for download free until the end of Wednesday. So please don’t delay downloading it while you have time!
The abandonment of traditional games in favor of the pure experience of a story, Dear Esther fuses its beautiful surroundings with a piece of incredible music to tell a compelling tale of loss, love, and guilt as well as redemption.
The most important features are:
- Every playthrough is an authentic experience featuring randomly generated visuals, audio, and other events.
- Explore unique environments that completely take you on a journey through the haunting island and its intriguing past.
- An evocative, partially random, and poetic story that you’ve never seen in an online game before.
- The fantastic soundtrack was written by Jessica Curry, featuring world-class musicians.
- The most professional AAA standards make the uncompromisingly original game.
Visit the Dear Esther Steam page for more information and download your complimentary copy.